This week has felt like all of the slow and lazy lulls of summer have all caught up to me at once…I have barely had a single moment to sit still! I’ve been planing some really exciting new things for the blog in these next few months, and I can’t wait to reveal it all to you!
I’m definitely going to savor every single slow and lazy minute of this weekend so that I’m ready for Monday and another crazy week ahead. No big plans on the calendar, and sometimes nothing makes me more excited than an open schedule and summer nights to sit outside.
What are your weekend plans? Is anyone else working on some major things or hitting the grind now that Fall is approaching?!
Here are my essentials from this week:
1. It’s That Time of Year… | In case you missed my post earlier this week, the Lilly Pulitzer After-Party Sale is THIS MONDAY! They’ve included a pretty major surprise this year too. Don’t miss out on all the details
2. Good News for Organic-Lovers Everywhere | Everyone’s favorite Organic grocery store is going budget-friendly! In case you hadn’t heard, Amazon recently purchased Whole Foods and they’ve announced some pretty major changes on the horizon, including special discounts for Prime members (thanks for sharing your account, Dad!) and more affordable prices in general…for everyone!
3. Anti-Aging Products – For Your 20s | I only recently really started to put a focus on taking better care of my skin, exploring products to help keep it as healthy as possible, and more than anything taking preventative measures to make sure that my skin is healthy for many years down the road. The problem is it’s been REALLY hard to know where to start, so I was beyond excited about this list!
4. The First Thing You NEED To Buy For Fall | I know some people are clinging to summer as much as possible, and I get it…kinda! In case you’re starting to admit Fall is coming, you NEED to check out these pants. Like, really.
5. America’s Next Champion | I have a legitimately crazy obsession with following USA Gymnastics. I really have an obsession with the Olympics in general, especially swimming and diving, but I am totally a superfan of the gymnastics! The National Championships were this past weekend, and you absolutely need to see what the USA is putting out there now…and the new Champ!